- Acquired by Mindspark Interactive Network on February 10, 2011
- Total Equity Funding
- $3.5M in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- San Francisco, California
- VoxPop Network Corporation is a gaming network for online publishers to make and distribute games based on current events and topics.
- Michael Hoffman, Mike Derezin, Bill Armistead
- Internet, Video Games, Gaming
VoxPop's pop culture gaming network is used by top online publishers to make and distribute games based on current events and topics.
Funding Rounds (2) - $3.5MUpdate
|Feb 10, 2011||TechCrunch - IAC’s Mindspark Acquires Pop Culture Gaming Platform VoxPop|
|Feb 10, 2011||TechCrunch - IAC's Mindspark Acquires Pop Culture Gaming Platform VoxPop|
|May 18, 2009||TechCrunch - VoxPop.TV Raises $1.5 Million For Pop Culture Games|
|Mar 10, 2009||TechCrunch - Fantasy Sports Game Developer RotoHog Secures $2 million In Funding|
|Feb 12, 2009||TechCrunch - VoxPop.TV Creates Pop Culture Games For The Masses|
Pier 9, Suite 116
San Francisco, California 94111