- Total Equity Funding
- $4M in 3 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2M Seed on February 26, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- vidIQ is a YouTube audience development and management suite that helps brands and agencies get more views and subscribers.
- James Cross, Robert Sandie, Todd Troxell
- SEO, Advertising, Marketing Automation, Video, Brand Marketing
vidIQ is the first YouTube audience development and management suite that helps brands and agencies grow their views and subscribers. vidIQ is an end-to-end solution that assists YouTube marketers at every step of their workflow, including uploading their videos at the best time of day, connecting brands with their top influencers, YouTube SEO, monitoring viewer and engagement analytics across Twitter and Facebook, bulk description editing, comment moderation, and Facebook fan page syndication.
vidIQ was founded in January of 2012 by ex-Viddler founder Rob Sandie, Todd Troxell, and James Cross. It is backed by some of the biggest names in angel investment, including Mark Cuban, Scott Banister, and David Cohen, among others.
Funding Rounds (3) - $4MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
|Nov 13, 2013||angel.co - vidIQ|
|Aug 30, 2013||TechCrunch - Strike Social Analyzes The Performance Of Your YouTube Videos For Free|
|Feb 26, 2013||FinSMEs - FinSMEs|
San Francisco Office
SOMAcentral, 450 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107