- Total Equity Funding
- $624.61k in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $383.04 Thousand on April 16, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- EvaluAgent's software and services help call centres engage and motivate their staff to deliver great customer experiences.
- Alex Richards, Jaime Scott
- SaaS, Call Center, Gamification, Enterprise Software, Customer Service
EvaluAgent is the first Workforce Engagement solution for call centres.
We provide the software and services today’s call centres need to truly engage, motivate and empower their staff. Our mission is to make the call centre home to great customer experience through:
- Motivating agents with a cutting-edge gamification platform designed specifically for call centres
- A unique approach to quality and coaching focused on staff development and what really matters to your business
- Capturing multi-channel customer insight to help improve the overall customer experience
Funding Rounds (2) - $624.61kUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
|Apr 11, 2016||The Next Web - This startup wants to make crappy call centers a thing of the past|
|Mar 25, 2016||chroniclelive.co.uk - North East firms OnTrac and Evaluagent triumph at Northern Tech Awards|
|Nov 25, 2015||chroniclelive.co.uk - Three North East firms named among the best tech start-ups|
|Nov 10, 2015||chroniclelive.co.uk - Massive growth for North East firm using gaming technology to revolutionise call centres|
|Apr 17, 2013||FinSMEs - FinSMEs|
|Jan 3, 2013||gazettelive.co.uk - SocialRel8 get cash boost from Teesside Patriots|
Avaya provides business communications and collaboration systems, applications and services.
NICE Systems provides intent-based solutions that capture and analyze client interactions and transactions for businesses.
Verint® Systems provides Actionable Intelligence® solutions for enterprise workforce optimization and security intelligence.
Bupa is an international healthcare group, serving over 22 million customers in over 190 countries.
CSC is an IT services company providing technology-enabled business solutions and services.
Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry.
Invesco is a leading independent global investment manager, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives.
Atos provides consulting services and solutions, ranging from supporting strategy development to enterprise solutions and technology
DigitalCity, Bridge Street West
The Boho Zone
Middlesbrough, TS2 1AE
St Helens Office
St. Helens, Staffordshire WA11 7RP