- Total Equity Funding
- $45.63M in 4 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $25M Series C on October 9, 2012
- Austin, Texas
- Zenoss is a leading provider of unified monitoring and analytics software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures.
- Erik Dahl, Bill Karpovich
- IT Management, Enterprise Software, Information Technology
Zenoss is a commercial open source software company that offers products and services around their open source monitoring and systems management project, Zenoss.
Zenoss is a new breed of enterprise software that was purpose built to fulfill the needs of organizations with complex monitoring needs but using the open source development model.
Funding Rounds (4) - $45.63MUpdate
Current Team (7)Update
|Aug 16, 2016||Business Wire - Banks Choose Zenoss to Cut IT Infrastructure Costs by As Much As 75 Percent|
|Aug 9, 2016||Business Wire - Zenoss Expands Monitoring Capabilities for OpenStack Clouds|
|Jul 22, 2016||PRNewswire All - op5 Recognized in Gartner Research|
|Jun 16, 2016||PE HUB - Whitmarsh joins Vyze|
|May 13, 2016||SDX Central - SDxCentral Weekly News Roundup — May 13, 2016|
|May 10, 2016||PRWeb Sitemap - Zenoss Welcomes Global IT Leaders to GalaxZ 16|
|Apr 28, 2016||TechCrunch - Let’s define “container-native”|
|Apr 7, 2016||Built In Austin - Spring into a new job: These 5 companies are hiring in April|
11305 Four Points Drive
Austin, Texas 78726