- Acquired by Quotient Technology on December 31, 2013
- Total Equity Funding
- $12M in 1 Round from 9 Investors
- Mountain View, CA
- Yub is an affiliate network enabling retailers and restaurants to effortlessly track the conversion of online users into actual purchasers.
- Jared Morgenstern, Alex Rampell, Eoin Matthews
- E-Commerce, Restaurants, Retail
Yub is the world’s first offline affiliate network. Yub enables retailers and restaurants to effortlessly track consumers from online clicks through to actual purchases, harnessing the power of the online affiliate model to drive in-store purchases on a massive scale. With no integration or upgrades needed from merchants and simple and easy to use offers for consumers, Yub is on the way to revolutionize the way brick-and-mortar stores reach more shoppers!
Funding Rounds (1) - $12MUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
|Apr 8, 2014||TechCrunch - Coupons.com Now Lets You Ditch The Printed Coupon By Linking Discounts Directly To Payment Cards|
|Jan 31, 2014||TechCrunch - Coupons.com Files For $100M IPO On The NYSE, Trading As Coup|
|Jan 6, 2014||quotient.com - Coupons.com Acquires Yub|
|Jan 1, 2014||WSJ Blogs - IPO Prospect Coupons.com to Buy Yub for $30 Million - Digits - WSJ|
|Nov 19, 2013||FinSMEs - FinSMEs|
321 Castro St.
Mountain View, CA 94041