- Acquired by Schneider Electric on December, 2011
- Total Equity Funding
- $15M in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Burlington, MA
- Viridity Software is an energy management company enabling businesses to map datacenter infrastructure while optimizing power consumption.
- Michael Anthony, Chris Rocca
- Energy, Data Center, Infrastructure, Software
Established in 2007, Viridity provides software solutions to help businesses run more efficient, eco-friendly datacenters. Viridity enables businesses to map datacenter infrastructure while optimizing power consumption.
Viridity claims to increase datacenter life cycles by 2-3 years, reduce costs of power and cooling, and enhance staff productivity.
Funding Rounds (2) - $15MUpdate
Current Team (3)Update
|Oct 19, 2013||thewhir.com - Schneider Electric Acquires Viridity Software to Improve DCIM Suite - Web Host Industry Review|
|Jun 21, 2011||ZD Net - Viridity EnergyCenter|
|May 9, 2011||Gigaom - Power Assure Pushes Standard for Energy Consumption of Servers|
|Feb 22, 2011||Gigaom - IT Comes First for Data Center Efficiency|
|Sep 1, 2010||Gigaom - Software, Sensors, Partners Drive Greener Data Centers|
|Aug 19, 2010||PRNewswire All - Viridity Software Announces $8 Million Series B Financing Round|
|Aug 19, 2010||Venture Beat - Viridity Software pulls in $8M to make data centers greener|
|Aug 19, 2010||Gigaom - Viridity Software Raises $8M for Server Efficiency|
5 Burlington Woods Suite 205
Burlington, MA 01803