- Total Equity Funding
- $1.5M in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5M Venture on February 3, 2009
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Triond is an online publishing service that enables users to publish content, including written articles, pictures, audio and video.
- Udi Oz, Shahar Solomianik, Oren Solomianik
- Content, Social Media, Publishing
Triond is an online publishing service that allows users to publish almost any kind of content, including written articles, pictures, audio, and video. Triondâ€™s publishing technology enables content creators to increase their readership, gain recognition, and earn revenue for their unique content.
Triond provides revenue generating potential by profit-sharing based on a 50/50 model. Published content items are given exposure to the best audience through niche website placement, and all income from advertising is shared with the users. There are also social aspects to Triond, as users can contact each other and comment on others' work, allowing for peer-review and community involvement.
Funding Rounds (1) - $1.5MUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
|Jun 30, 2009||VC Café - Triond raises 1500000 in unknown round|
|Apr 9, 2009||TechCrunch - Israel Web Tour Brings Startups To The Valley|
|Mar 4, 2009||Mashable - Get Paid and Find an Audience for Your Content with Triond|
14747 N Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-2633