- Most Recent Funding
- $64k Debt Financing on June 1, 2017
- Mckinney, Texas
- ThynkWare provides a thought-to-control layer for your everyday devices. We feel this will change the way we will do computing.
- Duane Cash
- Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Software, Innovation Management
ThynkWare Innovation, Inc. creates mind-driven solutions to control smartphones, TVs, robots, toys, homes and other consumer electronics by translating thoughts into speech or actions. Based in McKinney, Texas, ThynkWare Innovation, Inc. is seeking new investors and will use new funding to develop its corporate infrastructure, expand its product offerings, personnel, and strategic partnering to reach a more global audience.
ThynkWare provides a thought-to-control layer for your everyday devices. Built upon a Patent Pending technology for a mind-controlled virtual assistant on a smartphone device, we have created a new BCI (brain-computer interface) that changes the way we will do computing.
ThynkWare provides the interface layer between your brain and your devices. With ThynkWare, anyone can use their thoughts to control their smartphones, tablets, clothing, home, office, tv, robots, plants, clothing. ThynkWare creates a new way of computing by allowing everyone to "thynk" to interact with devices, social networks, and other people. The ThynkWare interface is the next step in computing following the invention of the mouse and personal computer.
Funding Rounds (1) - $64kUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
Board Members and Advisors (1)Update
President/CEO (since 2013)
ThynkBot enables you to control robot toys and equipment with your thoughts.
Thynk Car allows you to control your vehicle locks, doors, climate, infotainment and other connected technology.
"Thynk" to the ThynkWare Assistant to make phone calls, play music, search the web, open email, play videos, get weather or just talk.
ThynkWare Home will take advantage of Apple's new HomeKit and other kits so you can control your home with your mind.
ThynkWare MindCall allows you to make phone calls from your iPhone with your mind. Just "thynk" the number or contact to initiate the call.
ThynkWare Office allows you to use your mind to control your office software such as word processing and calendars.
ThynkWare Outbound Telepathy is the highest form of communication between two or more people. Use your thoughts to communicate with friends.
ThynkWare Speech helps people with ALS, Locked-In Syndrome and other challenges translate thought to speech to communicate basic needs.
|Apr 28, 2017||PRLog - ThynkWare Innovation Launches Exciting Indiegogo Fundraising Campaign|
|Apr 27, 2017||PRLog - ThynkWare Innovation Uses Brainwaves to Type Words and Previews Web EEG API|
|Jan 19, 2017||nanalyze.com - Brain Computer Interface: The End of Keyboards & Mice?|
|Jul 29, 2016||Free Press Releases - Tech - ThynkWare Innovation starts pre-orders for ThynkWare Speech, a mind-controlled system that speaks.|
|Aug 27, 2015||PR.com - Socal Maker Convention Invites ThynkWare Innovation to Participate in Technology Exhibit Event - PR.com|
|Aug 22, 2015||benzinga.com - ThynkWare Innovation Performs a Live Demo of ThynkBot at Crowdfunding Meetup in Silicon Valley|
|Jun 26, 2015||trendhunter.com - Brainwave-Controlled Robots : Brain Waves|
|Jun 26, 2015||brandflakesforbreakfast.com - Brandflakes for Breakfast|
2404 Lakeview Circle,
Mckinney, Texas 75070
- ThynkWare Speech demo 2 translating thoughts to speech using brainwaves
- ThynkWare Speech Mind-Controlled speech on a smartphone - Control your devices with your mind
- ThynkWare Speech - A solution for ALS and autism sufferers
- ThynkBot App real-time screen capture
- ThynkBot - RAW video clip of the mini-robot you control with your mind! from ThynkWare Innovation
- ThynkWare Speech demo translating thoughts to speech using brainwaves
- The Greatest Gift in Life: ThynkWare Speech Helping Others by Doing Good
- WOW!! ThynkBot Mind-controlled Robot - A Mind-Enabled Robot Bundle from ThynkWare Innovation