- Total Equity Funding
- $2.57M in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $640k Venture on December 29, 2009
- Newtown Saint Boswells, Scottish Borders, The
- Syntropharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops prescription medicines for diseases affecting the central nervous system.
- Andrew Gardiner, David McHoul
Syntropharma is an emerging pharmaceutical company focussed on taking commercially successful generic compounds and improving their clinical profile by reformulating them as patch applications which are applied to the skin. Its vision is to develop a stream of first and second to market transdermal products with strong IP that will be out-licensed to pharmaceutical company partners.
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.57MUpdate
|Apr 29, 2010||growthbusiness.co.uk - Syntropharma raises 1932043 in venture round|
|Jan 1, 2010||Dow Jones - Syntropharma Collects Follow-On Funding For Transdermal Patch|
Tweed Horizons Business Centre
Newtown Saint Boswells, Scottish Borders, The TD6 0SG