- Acquired by SpotRight, Inc. on July 26, 2012
- Total Equity Funding
- $358.97k in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Boulder, Colorado
- Spot Influence is a social data provider that makes social data and insights accessible, actionable and measurable for companies.
- Richard Grote, Dave Angulo
- Developer APIs, Social Media, Analytics, Finance, Software
Spot Influence is a social data provider, making it easy to find the best people on any topic.
The Spot Influence API identifies topical Influencers on any search term, across all of social media, ranking every content creator on their topical Reach Relevance and Impact. In addition, the API can provide outlet, interest, and topical Influence data for any person creating content.
The API is capable of handling millions of calls per day.
Funding Rounds (2) - $358.97kUpdate
|Aug 7, 2014||Tech Cocktail - TechStars Boulder Launches 11 More Startups|
|Aug 4, 2012||spotright.com - SpotRight acquired Spot Influence|
|Jul 26, 2012||FinSMEs - SpotRight Closes $1M in Funding|
|Jul 3, 2012||TechCrunch - TechStars Launches 11 New Startups In Boulder|
|May 10, 2011||TechCrunch - TechStars Launches 11 New Startups In Boulder|
|Sep 30, 2010||Feld Thoughts - Looking For A Startup Job in Boulder – Come to TechStars Smackdown|
|Aug 9, 2010||TechCrunch - TechStars Launches 11 New Startups In Boulder|
|Aug 5, 2010||Venture Beat - Roundup: Military puts the kibosh on Wikileaks, Quora opens up to Google and more|
1048 Pearl Street, Suite J
Boulder, Colorado 80302