Spenz is a FREE app that helps you easily track your spending while helping you save money on what matters to you.
Here are 7 awesome things about Spenz:
1) Bank Integration: Automatic entry of your debit and credit transactions into Spenz
2) Free: Spenz is free, you gotta love that
3) Personalized Deals: Get deals based on what you buy and where you are
4) Lightning Fast Cash Inputs: Input your cash expenses in seconds
5) Custom Budgets: Categorize your spending the way YOU want to.
6) Social Comparisons: If you spent $84 on coffee last month is that good? Spenz shows you the average spending of both your friends and the population to give you context.
7) Angel & Demon: Are you trying to save money this month or are you ready to spend some cash? Select whether you want the Angel or Demon on your shoulder this month and get points for spending above or below the Spenz population on each purchase. Soon you can use your hard earned points to receive further discounts on Spenz deals.
Current Team (3)Update
|May 31, 2011||TechCrunch - Watch: The Daily Gets The Lowdown On What It's Like To Be A Startup At Disrupt NYC|
|May 24, 2011||TechCrunch - Startup Battlefield At Disrupt: Day One, Session Three|
|May 23, 2011||TechCrunch - Spenz Wants To Help You Track Spending Habits And Stick To A Budget|
|May 23, 2011||TechCrunch - The List Of Startups Launching At TechCrunch Disrupt New York|
|Apr 8, 2011||Tech Vibes - Students Showcase their Apps at D1 Mobile’s Battle of the Apps|
2002-16 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M5E2A1
Ryerson Digital Media Zone
10 Dundas Street East