- Total Equity Funding
- $2.5M in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1M Seed on January 6, 2014
- Arnhem, Gelderland
- Robin offers an intelligent customer service assistant software for teams in small and medium sized web stores.
- Patrick Speijers, Wim Veninga, Wilco Rietberg
- E-Commerce, Social Media, Email, Apps, Customer Service
ROBIN is the first and only intelligent customer service assistent for teams of small and medium sized web stores. Our cloud based customer service software aggregates all client conversations, from all channels and consolidates these in one smart and easy to use interface. ROBIN learns from every question asked and every answer given. This helps the e-Commerce stores help their clients quicker and better in less time. ROBIN is optimized for all devices and is available as native iPhone & iPad app. The first ROBIN user is – and remains – free of charge. In 2012 ROBIN reached the final of The Next Web Startup Rally at the TNW Conference Amsterdam. In 2013 ROBIN won the Dutch e-Commerce Innovation Award from branche association Thuiswinkel.org.
ROBIN is a Dutch software company, founded in 2011 by Wilco Rietberg, Wim Veninga and Patrick Speijers.
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.5MUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
Arnhem, Gelderland 6821HX