Overview

Update
Acquisitions
2 Acquisitions
IPO / Stock
Went Public on Oct 14, 1994 / NYSE:RUK
Headquarters:
London
Description:
Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of information solutions for professionals. We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win
Categories:
Consulting
Website:
http://reedelsevier.com
Social:

Company Details

Update

Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of information solutions for professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud.

They achieve this by leveraging deep customer understanding to combine high quality content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms. Their solutions often account for about 1 percent of their customers' total cost base but can have a significant, positive impact on the remaining 99 percent.

Acquisitions (2)

Update
DateAcquiredAmount
Feb 21, 2008$4.1B (terms undisclosed)
Oct 5, 1994$1.5B in Cash

Investments (2)

DateInvested InRoundPartner(s)
Jul, 2014$5M / Series B
Nov, 2012$5.24M / Venture

Current Team (5)

Update

Board Members and Advisors (1)

Update

Sub Organizations (1)

Update
  • Venture Capital Arm

Offices/Locations (3)

Update
  • Headquarters

    125 Park Avenue

    23rd Floor

    New York, NY 10017

    USA

  • Office

    Radarweg 29

    Amsterdam, 1043 NX

    NLD

  • Office

    1-3 Strand

    London, WC2N 5JR

    GBR

Images (1)

Update

Add Funding Rounds

Add Products

Add Competitors

Add Memberships

Add Customers

Add Partners

Add Videos