- IPO / Stock
- Went Public on Sep 17, 2014 / NASDAQ:PRTO
- Total Equity Funding
- $145.54M in 6 Rounds from 12 Investors
- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Proteon Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company developing pharmaceuticals for patients with renal and vascular diseases.
- F. Nicholas Franano, Howard Salwen
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical
Proteon Therapeutics, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing pharmaceuticals to address the medical needs of patients with renal and vascular diseases.
The company leverages a unique understanding of tissue remodeling to develop a pipeline of proprietary therapeutics.
Proteon Therapeuticsâ€™ first drug candidate (PRT-201) is in development for the improvement of blood flow following vascular surgery procedures.
The companyâ€™s initial clinical focus is vascular access for hemodialysis and peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
Funding Rounds (6) - $145.54MUpdate
|Date||Amount / Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Investors|
|May, 2014||$45M / Series D||—||Abingworth||9|
|Feb, 2014||$4.34M / Venture||—||—||0|
|Aug, 2011||$15.2M / Series C||—||—||0|
|May, 2009||$50M / Series B||—||8|
|Sep, 2007||$12M / Series A||—||6|
|Mar, 2006||$19M / Series A||—||4|
Current Team (1)Update
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
200 West Street
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451