- Total Equity Funding
- $1.75M in 1 Round from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.75M Seed on December 4, 2012
- San Francisco, California
- Plivo enables developers and businesses to build voice and SMS apps without carrier lock-in.
- Venky Balasubramanian, Michael Ricordeau
- Audio, SMS, Internet, Developer APIs, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, Mobile
Plivo enables developers and businesses to build powerful Voice and SMS apps without carrier lock-in.
Funding Rounds (1) - $1.75MUpdate
Current Team (7)Update
Board Members and Advisors (1)Update
SMS, Chat & Voice API's enabling developers and companies to communicate with any mobile or fixed phone.
Nexmo provides innovative communication SMS & Voice APIs that enable applications and enterprises to easily connect to their customers.
Regroup is a mass communication technology company and offers innovative solutions communicate faster and effectively.
TelAPI offers a cloud-based telephony platform with advanced telecom features and customizations for developers.
Twilio is a cloud communication company that enables users to use standard web languages to build voice, VoIP and SMS apps via a web API.
#1307, Sigma Chambers, 3rd floor,
Jeevan Bima Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka 560075
400 Montgomery St, Suite 650,
San Francisco, California 94104