- IPO / Stock
- Went Public on Oct 27, 2010 / NASDAQ:PACB
- Total Equity Funding
- $234.72M in 4 Rounds from 15 Investors
- Menlo Park, CA
- Pacific Biosciences is a biotechnology company manufacturing systems for gene sequencing and real-time biological observations.
- Stephen Turner, Joseph Bonventre
- Genetic Testing, Biotechnology, Industrial
Pacifc Biosciences is a startup biotechnology company developing a transformative Single Molecule Real Time (SMRT) DNA sequencing platform. PacBio's goal is to commercialize SMRT DNA sequencing technology, eventually enabling sequencing of individual genomes as part of routine medical care.
Funding Rounds (5) - $255.22MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
1505 Adams Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025