- Total Equity Funding
- Undisclosed Amount in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series A on January 29, 2015 / Undisclosed Amount
- Jena, Thuringen
- Oncgnostics develops IVD tests for screening, therapeutic decision making, and follow-up care in cancer diagnostics.
- Kerstin Brox, Martina Schmitz, Matthias Durst, Alfred Hansel
- Biotechnology, Health Diagnostics
oncgnostics develops - based on proprietary epigenetic biomarkers - highly reliable in vitro diagnostic (=IVD) tests for screening, therapeutic decisions and follow-up care in cancer diagnostics.
The diagnostic tests developed by oncgnostics are based on DNA regions specifically methylated in precancerous and carcinoma cells. These marker regions are detected using well-established PCR-based technologies, which can be performed in routine molecular diagnostics laboratories with standard equipment. oncgnostics has identified novel markers for detecting cervical precancerous lesions and carcinomas.
Funding Rounds (2) - undisclosedUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
|Apr 17, 2012||FinSMEs - FinSMEs|
Winzelaer Str. 2
Jena, Thuringen 07745