- Total Equity Funding
- $6M in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6M Series C on January 2, 2015
- Lafayette, LA
- LotLinx is a digital Advertising Platform and Technologies for Automotive.
- Jason Knight, Rob Vucic, Len Short, Denise Chudy, Len Short
- Search Engine, Internet, SEO, Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Retail, Automotive
LotLinx is the auto industry's first DeeplinkingTM technology platform, connecting over 6.5 million consumers who are searching vehicle inventory online every month directly to the dealership websites where that inventory resides. Founded by a team of veteran automotive and digital innovators, the company's mission is to tear down the third-party wall between dealers and their customers, and provide a more positive and efficient experience for dealerships and consumers alike.
LotLinx's patent-pending technology replaces lead forms on third-party sites with direct links that transport consumers searching for inventory directly to the dealer's Vehicle Detail Pages (VDPs), all at a higher conversion rate and fraction of the cost of other marketing options. LotLinx is based in San Francisco Bay Area.
Funding Rounds (2) - $6MUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
|May 18, 2015||Business Wire - Research and Markets: Global Auto Advertising Annual 2015|
3675 Mount Diablo Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 94549