- Total Equity Funding
- $46.12M in 4 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1M Debt Financing on September 4, 2014
- Laguna Hills, California
- LoneStar Heart is a biomedical company developing new therapies to preserve and restore adequate functioning of a human heart.
- James T. Willerson, Eric N. Olson
- Therapeutics, Medical Device, Biotechnology
LoneStar Heart is a Texas and California based biomedical company developing new therapies to preserve and restore adequate heart function in patients with Advanced Heart Failure (HF). Based on its integrated cardiomechanical and biomolecular technologies, the privately held company is developing a broad portfolio of products to restore the failing heart’s structure and function in collaboration with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Texas Heart Institute, and a global network of leading clinicians. These products include Algisyl-LVR™, small molecule cardiac stem-cell modulators, and cellular and genetic therapies delivered as stand-alone treatments, or in combination with the company’s proprietary biopolymer hydrogel matrix system.
Funding Rounds (5) - $47.12MUpdate
Current Team (5)Update
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
26051 MERIT CIRCLE, Suite 102
Laguna Hills, California 92653