- Total Equity Funding
- $1.34M in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $435k Convertible Note on December 1, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Koemei is a 500Startups backed company that builds video search-as-a-service for website and apps, accessible through API and embed codes.
- Temitope Ola, Evgeny Bogdanov, Linda Drabik
- Search Engine, Speech Recognition, SaaS, Video, Enterprise Software
Video is the new text, and is fast becoming the major enterprise knowledge, communication, collaboration, sales and marketing tool. At Koemei, we believe that users will expect to search and find information in video as they are used to do with text.
Koemei is true video search-as-a-service, enabling developers and enterprises to provide true video search without the pain of building and maintaining complex speech recognition, natural language understanding and search algorithms.
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.34MUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
|Apr 23, 2014||Yahoo Finance - University of Geneva Selects Koemei for Automatic Speech-to-Text Transcription|
|Apr 23, 2014||Huffington Post - Tech - Introducing the World Economic Forum's Technology Pioneers 2014|
|Apr 23, 2014||TechCrunch - Koemei Is Out To Transcribe All Video And Make It Searchable|
|Apr 23, 2014||Venture Beat - A better, faster, cheaper way to do video subtitles -- now, with added techology!|
115 E 23rd Street
4th Floor, #423
New York, NY 10010
225 Bush Street
San Francisco, CA 94104