- Acquired by Rovi Corporation on April, 2013
- Total Equity Funding
- $50k in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Cambridge, MA
- IntegralReach develops a predictive analytics platform that integrates massive data from set-tops, smart TVs, tablets, stream servers etc.
- John Pruellage, John Hoctor, Matthew Emans
- Advertising, Big Data, Video, Predictive Analytics
IntegralReach has developed a predictive analytics platform that integrates massive data from set-tops, smart TVs, tablets, stream servers – basically anywhere that video is consumed – enabling media companies and other inventory owners to optimize the value of the audiences that they deliver across their properties.
The cloud-based platform has been designed from the ground up to deliver timely intelligence and actionable insights that are only possible with data from millions of homes and scaled computing resources.
Funding Rounds (1) - $50kUpdate
|Oct 24, 2014||Tech Cocktail - MassChallenge Awards $1 Million to 16 Startup Winners|
|Jun 3, 2013||streamingmedia.com - Rovi Debuts Entertainment Analytics, Big Data for Multiscreen - Streaming Media Magazine|
161 First St