- Total Equity Funding
- $10.63M in 7 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.8M Series B on March 20, 2014
- New York, NY
- GameChanger is a mobile app and website providing scorekeeping, stats, live gamestream plays, and recap stories for amateur sports teams.
- Kiril Savino, Ted Sullivan
- Internet, iOS, Local, Sports, Apps, Software, Mobile
The GameChanger software is changing the way amateur sports teams collect, manage and share real-time information.
Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats, live GameStream plays and recap stories for thousands of youth, high school and college teams.
GameChanger is free for coaches and scorekeepers. Our business is supported by parents and fans that purchase premium team content.
Funding Rounds (7) - $10.63MUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
|Mar 20, 2014||FinSMEs - FinSMEs|
|Feb 7, 2014||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Nov 28, 2013||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Sep 17, 2013||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Oct 18, 2012|
|Jun 15, 2011||TechCrunch - Attn Sports Fans, Journalists, And Parents Of Young Athletes: GameChanger Is On Line Two|
|Apr 23, 2010||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Mar 29, 2010||SEC - SEC FORM D|
New York Office
86 Chambers St
New York, NY 10007