- Total Equity Funding
- Undisclosed Amount in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Series A on January 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount
- Fliplife is a browser-based life simulation game platform where its users can play games while being involved in their real life activities.
- Tobias Hartmann, Thomas Bachem, Ibrahim Evsan
- Real Time, Web Development, Video Games
Fliplife is an international browser-based life simulation game platform in a real-life scenario.
In the course of the game, the player can define his virtual identity, pick and work in his dream job, work on multi-player projects, spend his spare time at sports and other activities, spend virtual and real money for virtual items and build friendships with other players.
By integrating crowdsourcing concepts together with international blue-chip brands like Bayer, Daimler and many others right into the game experience, Fliplife sets itself apart from other games in being a platform rather than just a single game.
Funding Rounds (1) - undisclosedUpdate
|Feb 7, 2011||TechCrunch - Fliplife gets 7-figure investment for its browser-based virtual world|
|Feb 7, 2011||EU Startups - New round of financing for virtual world “Fliplife”|
|Aug 11, 2010||TechCrunch - Germany’s “Ibo” Evsan takes aim at Zynga with social games platform Up Web Game|