- Acquired by Next Jump on January 10, 2011
- Total Equity Funding
- $1.3M in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- San Francisco, California
- FlightCaster offers a service that predicts flight delays, enabling travelers to proactively plan based on the predicted flight delay.
- James Bracy, Evan Konwiser, Jason Freedman, Jon Bracy
FlightCaster predicts flight delays.
FlightCaster can predict your probability of delay hours before the airline or any other app notifies you. FlightCaster uses a patent-pending algorithm that scours data on every domestic flight for the past 10-years and matches it to real-time conditions.
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.3MUpdate
|Dec 19, 2013||Gigaom - Prismatic wants to build a social network around all of your interests, which is actually a lot harder than it sounds|
|Mar 20, 2013||FinSMEs - Concurrent Raises $4M in Series A Funding|
|Mar 20, 2013||Venture Beat - Concurrent grabs $4M to make 'big data' app development on Hadoop easier|
|Mar 20, 2013||TechCrunch - Concurrent Raises $4M To Bolster Its Big Data App Framework|
|Jun 14, 2012||TechCrunch - Tandem Fund II|
|Jun 14, 2012||TechCrunch - Mobile Incubator Tandem Raises $32M Fund From Verifone CEO, Playdom Founder & More|
|May 3, 2012||Gigaom - Prismatic wants to be the newspaper for a digital age|
|Mar 19, 2012||Venture Beat - 42Floors: hacking commercial real estate so you can find a dream office|
San Francisco, California