- Acquired by Spirent Communications on February 14, 2011
- Total Equity Funding
- $34.09M in 4 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Mountain View, California
- The Fanfare Group provides automated system and device testing solutions to help service providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises.
- Kingston Duffie
- Service Industry, Computer, Enterprise Software
The Fanfare Group, Inc. provides automated system and device testing solutions to help service providers, equipment manufacturers, and enterprises. It offers iTest, which automates critical testing processes to accelerate system and device testing in the QA organization; iTest Personal for manual testers and developers; iTest Team for feature testers and engineers with experience using scripting languages; and iTest Enterprise, which provides the tools to automation engineers need to make their jobs and automation. The company also offers professional, acceleration, and training services.
The Fanfare Group, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Funding Rounds (4) - $34.09MUpdate
Current Team (2)Update
|Mar 10, 2014||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Feb 14, 2011||spirent.com - Spirent Communications acquired The Fanfare Group|
|Feb 14, 2011||Business Wire - Spirent Communications plc Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire The Fanfare Group, Inc.|
|Dec 3, 2009||SEC - SEC FORM D|
|Sep 17, 2009||Venture Beat - The Fanfare Group raises 12000000 in unknown round|
1091 North Shoreline Boulevard
Mountain View, California 94043