- Total Equity Funding
- $25.21M in 3 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20M Series B on August 13, 2014
- San Francisco, California
- Famous enables major brands to build and deploy MicroApps - which are mini-apps, that can be shared on social media and email.
- Mark Lu, Dan Lynch, Steve Newcomb
- Web Development, Android, iOS, Software, Mobile
Famous enables major brands to build and deploy MicroApps - which are mini-apps, that can be shared on social media and email.
Famo.us is led by Steve Newcomb, who is best known for founding Powerset, which was sold to Microsoft and is now part of Bing. Famo.us was started in 2011 and is funded by some of the most prominent entrepreneurs and venture capital companies in Silicon Valley.
Funding Rounds (4) - $30.21MUpdate
Current Team (6)Update
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
|Feb 5, 2016||CIO - SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs|
|Feb 5, 2016||IT World - SamsaraJS library juices mobile Web UIs|
|Feb 5, 2016||Info World - SamsaraJS library juices mobile Web UIs|
|Dec 30, 2015||Network World - The app dev undead: 5 technologies limping along|
|Dec 30, 2015||TechWorld (AU) - The app dev undead: 5 technologies limping along|
|Dec 13, 2015||Venture Beat - A lesson from Famo.us’ fall: Lean or fat, you can still fail|
|Jun 16, 2015||eWeek - Linux Foundation Launches Node.js Foundation|
|Jan 21, 2015||Fast Company - Web Developer, You Are Now A Design Brand|
188 King St PH2
San Francisco, CA 94107
famo.us industries, inc.
188 King Street
San Francisco, California 94709