- Total Equity Funding
- $1.6M in 1 Round from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.6M Seed on February 13, 2012
- Mountain View, California
- DoubleRecall helps publishers increase the efficiency of their paywalls by monetizing social, search and email traffic with engagement ads.
- Miha Rebernik, Robert Farazin, julien Coustaury, Rok Krulec, Rok Gregoric
- Advertising, Advertising Platforms
DoubleRecall is a recall based advertising platform and monetization solution for online media and mobile.
DoubleRecall is a way for web/mobile publishers to softly monetize their content while retaining their user base. For advertisers DoubleRecall offers targeting of recall capabilities (to invite advertisers from TV) and also CTR. As for the readers, they get leaner articles, less distraction and quality content for free.
Funding Rounds (1) - $1.6MUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
|Aug 23, 2014||Tech Cocktail - Y Combinator Launches 63 More Startups, 31 Showcased At Demo Day|
|May 21, 2012||Gigaom - Publishers warm to DoubleRecall’s paywall buster|
|Feb 14, 2012||Xconomy - DoubleRecall Receives $1,600,000 New Financing Round|
|Feb 13, 2012||TechCrunch - Y Combinator Alum DoubleRecall Nabs $1.6 Million To Give Brands An Alternative To Paywalls|
|Feb 12, 2012||TechCrunch - Y Combinator Alum DoubleRecall Nabs $1.6 Million To Give Brands An Alternative To Paywalls|
|Oct 6, 2011||The Next Web - Meet the finalists of Vienna's Startup Week - The Next Web|
|Oct 6, 2011||TechCrunch - Mysugr wins TechCrunch Vienna, as the city proves its startups mettle|
|Sep 19, 2011||Venture Beat - Ad innovation takes the stage at Y Combinator event (video)|
900 High School Way
Mountain View, California 94041