- Total Equity Funding
- $7.25M in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.25M Series A on January 7, 2016
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- CloudMine is a HIPAA compliant data enablement platform for healthcare, empowering users to operationalize their most sensitive data.
- Brendan McCorkle, Ilya Braude, Ilya Braude, Marc Weil
- Health Care, Android, iOS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Mobile
Rethink how you develop mobile applications. Significantly reduce your time to deployment, total cost, and overall ease of mind when it comes to developing mobile applications, integrating disparate datasets and maintaining IT infrastructures.
CloudMine is a Managed Mobility solution that:
1) Eliminates the need for ongoing maintenance and management of mobile applications.
2) Accelerates app development by 70% through mobile-optimized infrastructure and a suite of prefabricated web services.
3) Standardizes your mobility platform to provide IT-approved common tooling across all business units.
Funding Rounds (5) - $9.16MUpdate
Current Team (11)Update
Director, Investment Partnerships @ Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Board Observer (since 2014)
|May 3, 2016||PRWeb Sitemap - Cloud Computing Business Awards Now Open|
|Apr 8, 2016||PRWeb Sitemap - CloudMine Named SIIA Business Technology CODiE Award Finalist in Two Categories|
|Mar 1, 2016||PRWeb Sitemap - CloudMine Launches Connected Health Cloud at HIMSS 2016 Conference|
|Feb 8, 2016||PRNewswire UK All - Cloud/Mobile Backend as a Service (BaaS) Market Worth 28.10 Billion USD By 2020|
|Jan 29, 2016||TechCabal - What alternatives to Parse exist, now that it is shutting down?|
|Jan 29, 2016||Venture Beat - 15 alternatives to Facebook’s Parse|
|Jan 22, 2016||Venture Beat - Kinvey says it can make Microsoft’s on-premises software mobile-first in minutes|
|Jan 21, 2016||Boston Tech Flash - Philadelphia startups begin 2016 by raising $21M|
620 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
1217 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
129 Newbury St
Boston, MA 02116