- Acquired by The TQ Group on April 23, 2012
- Total Equity Funding
- $16.19M in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Deutsch, Sachsen
- Clean mobile is a company that stands for powerful and highly efficient electric drive solutions for light electric vehicles ( LEVs ).
- Werner Gruber, Bernhard Gutmann
- Electric Vehicle, Transportation, Electronics
Clean Mobile AG was founded in 2006 by the innovative minds of Bernhard Gutmann, Werner Gruber and Rudi HÃ¶bel in Munich, Germany. In a few short years the company has evolved into the dynamic leader of electrical drive train technologies for LEVs. Their team of more than 20 highly skilled employees has developed a highly innovative patented electrical drive train system that revolutionizes the Light Electric Vehicle Industry (LEV) worldwide.
Funding Rounds (2) - $16.19MUpdate
|Oct 18, 2013||etra-eu.com - The TQ Group acquired Clean Mobile|
|Apr 17, 2012||bike-eu.com - TQ-Group acquired Clean Mobile AG via asset deal|
|Apr 6, 2011||FinSMEs - Clean Mobile Completes €7.7M Series B Financing|
|Jun 29, 2009||The Alarm Clock - Clean Mobile raises 5217960 in venture round|
|Mar 31, 2008||Gigaom - Cleantech Funding Roundup: 5 Startups Bring In Over $50 Million|
D - 82008 Munich (Uhg)