- Total Equity Funding
- $255k in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $255k Venture on May 31, 2013
- Mountain View, CA
- Amulyte is an activity tracking and emergency response system that allows seniors to maintain their freedom and independence.
- Perry Haldenby, Jaclyn Konzelmann
- Elder Care, Health Care, Information Technology
Amulyte is an activity tracking and emergency response system designed to allow seniors to keep their freedom and independence while providing peace of mind to family members and caregivers.
The Amulyte device, worn by a senior, tracks activity and contains a help button that automatically alerts caregivers in the event of an emergency. The device works anywhere and is location, making help accessible anywhere.
The Amulyte Portal is an online web app allowing family members and caregivers to stay connected and informed.
Funding Rounds (2) - $255kUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
|Sep 27, 2013||Mass Device - Amulyte looks to crowdsource $2M for emergency alert device|
|Aug 16, 2013||TechCrunch - YC-Backed Amulyte Is Building A Better Lifeline For Seniors On The Move|
|Aug 16, 2013||Tech Vibes - Y Combinator-backed Canadian Startup Amulyte Launches to Build Wearable Technology for Seniors|
750 North Shoreline Blvd
Mountain View, CA 94043