- Acquired by Monster on January 4, 2008
- Total Equity Funding
- Undisclosed Amount in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- San Francisco, California
- Affinity Labs builds online communities to improve the lives, careers and education of their members.
- Curtis Atkisson, Robert Richman, Christopher Michel, Will Harbin
- Education, E-Commerce, Communities
Affinitylabs builds online communities to improve the lives, careers and education of their members.
In January of 2008, Affinity Labs was acquired by Monster.com.
Funding Rounds (1) - undisclosedUpdate
Current Team (1)Update
|Oct 28, 2015||TechCrunch - From The North Pole To Northern Californian Startups; A Conversation With Chris Michel|
|Apr 2, 2015||Inc.com - 11 Inspiring People Who Followed Their Passions and Found Amazing Success|
|Sep 2, 2014||Venture Beat - GamesBeat 2014's latest speakers include a free-to-play pioneer, an ad man, and a gambler|
|Mar 25, 2014||Venture Beat - PayPal's secret weapon: A Silicon Valley success story you've never heard of|
|Nov 1, 2013||CNet - Kixeye moves to mobile, shows free-to-play done right - CNET|
|Dec 21, 2010||Patently Apple - Apple Wins Mail, Time Machine & New iPhone/Multi-Touch Patents - Patently Apple|
|Sep 30, 2010||Venture Beat - Placepop brings mobile loyalty program to Android users|
|Jul 30, 2010||Venture Beat - PlacePop joins mobile loyalty program frenzy, gets funding boost|
799 Market Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, California 94103