Pierre Chappaz is the Founder and Executive Chairman at Teads. Pierre has 30 years of experience in Marketing and Technology.
Before co-founding Teads, Pierre was President of Yahoo! Europe.
Previously, Pierre was a Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Wikio, a leading European Social Media and Marketing Group.
Prior to Wikio, Pierre was the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Kelkoo, a leading Shopping Comparison Engine, which became part of Yahoo! in 2004. Since then, Pierre has been involved in the creation of several other Web 2.0 companies, including Netvibes.
Pierre has also worked for Toshiba, Computer Associates and IBM before founding Kelkoo in 1999 and selling it to Yahoo! in 2004.
Co-Founder & Executive Chairman
Sep, 2014 - Current (about 2 years)
|Aug 1, 2016||PE HUB - Video advertising marketplace Teads nabs $47 mln|
|Feb 25, 2016||PRNewswire All - Teads Announces Record Revenue for 2015|
|Dec 16, 2015||PRNewswire All - Teads hits record video reach - second only to Facebook's LiveRail|
|Jul 1, 2015||beet.tv - Video Ads Should Match User Experience, Teads’ Chappaz|
|Jun 23, 2015||PRNewswire All - Teads Unlocks Massive Premium Ad Inventory on iPhone Mobile Web with Breakthrough Outstream Video Advertising Technology|
|Jan 14, 2015||Webrazzi - Online video-advertising platform Teads rakes in £20M in new funding|
|Jan 13, 2015||EU Startups - Video advertising platform Teads increases financing by $30M|
|Jan 13, 2015||FinSMEs - Teads Raises $30M in Equity and Debt Funding|
- Festival of Media Global 2015: Pierre Chappaz
- OMExpo 2014: Pierre Chappaz (Ebuzzing), "Reinventing video advertising"
- Pierre Chappaz, l'entrepreneur pionnier derrière Kelkoo, Wikio et E-buzzing !
- Pierre Chappaz - Co-Founder & CEO, Ebuzzing - NOAH13
- "More and more TV-budgets are shifting to the internet" - Pierre Chappaz, CEO Ebuzzing
- Open Business Foundation - Pierre Chappaz