Nathan is the co-founder and CTO at Airbnb. Nathan oversees the technical strategy of the company, and is dedicated to building a team of world-class engineers to keep Airbnb at the forefront of the industry. Nathan became an entrepreneur early on running a business while he was in high school, selling to clients in more than 20 countries.
Nathan received a degree in Computer Science from Harvard University.
Nathan held several engineering positions with Microsoft, OPNET Technologies and Batiq before becoming a Co-Founder at Airbnb.
Bachelor, Computer Science
|Oct 12, 2016||Business Insider (tech) - IGNITION 2016 speaker lineup is here!|
|Sep 23, 2016||YourStory News - Airbnb raises fresh funding of $555mn led by Google Capital, is now valued at $30bn|
|Sep 23, 2016||Boston Herald - Airbnb founder touts new $30B valuation in Hub visit|
|Sep 23, 2016||iAM Wire - #Fundingwire – Pharmarack Raises Rs 5 Cr in Pre-Series A & 8 More Tech Investments|
|Sep 22, 2016||Business Insider (tech) - Google just pumped a bunch of money into Airbnb|
|Sep 15, 2016||Business Insider (tech) - London could be the next big city to crack down on Airbnb|
|Sep 10, 2016||This is Money - Give us a break, Airbnb! Home rental site faces tax storm over revenue sent to Ireland|
|Sep 8, 2016||Business Insider Australia - IGNITION 2016 Speaker Lineup|
- A Conversation with AirBNB's Co-Founder and CTO Nathan Blecharczyk
- Interview mit AirBnB Co-Gründer Nathan Blecharczyk und Eugen Miropolski
- Airbnb: be a cereal entrepreneur. Nathan Blecharczyk - 4 Years From Now
- Airbnb Co-founder Offers Seoul $1M Host Guarantee | SDF2013
- Nathan Blecharczyk (Airbnb)
- Nathan Blecharczyk: Airbnb Interview
- Conversation with Paul Graham
- Nathan Blecharczyk, CTO of Airbnb on the future of the sharing economy