Damon Vickers is the author of New York Times Bestseller, " The Day After The Dollar Crashes". He enjoys writing and public speaking and has a great interest in music. He attended LaGuardia High School of Music and Art in Harlem, New York where he was a voice major. Vickers also worked at one of the world's most famous and well known music stores, Manny's Music.
Outside of his professional career, Damon Vickers loves being outdoors. His hobbies include fishing, swimming, sailing, and traveling. Over the years, Vickers has visited many interesting places around the world including St John, Martha's Vineyard, Kauai, Poland, Jasper Park, and Yellowstone.
Damon Vickers believes strongly in faith and persistence. He believes that with hard work and determination, one person can really make a difference in the world.
|Aug 10, 2016||damonvickers.com - Steps to Writing a Book: Damon Vickers|
|Jul 14, 2016||damon-vickers.yolasite.com - DAMON VICKERS - EARLY CAREER|
|Jul 14, 2016||damon-vickers.yolasite.com - Damon Vickers|
|Jun 29, 2016||Pinterest - Writing Tips and Advice|
|Jun 29, 2016||certifiedconsumerreviews.com - Damon Vickers|
|Jun 29, 2016||Pinterest - Damon Vickers|
|Jun 29, 2016||socialcareerbuilder.com - Damon Vickers|
|Jun 29, 2016||expertfile.com - Damon Vickers|
- Damon Vickers - Active Management short vs long debate (2011)
- Damon Vickers challenges David Einhorn's short position on Chipotle (2012)
- Damon Vickers -"The Gold Fear Trade Is Dead" The Street.Com (2013)
- Dow Jones Will Hit 23000 By 2016 Damon Vickers, New update 2014
- Damon Vickers Dollar Will be Utterly Destroyed, Global Currency Coming
- Short Selling Signs on the Rise