Brian is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Airbnb. Brian drives the company's vision, strategy and growth as it provides interesting and unique ways for people to travel and changes the lives of its community. Under Brian's leadership, Airbnb stands at the forefront of the sharing economy and has expanded to over 1,000,000 listings in 190 countries.
Brian met co-founder Joe Gebbia at the Rhode Island School of Design where he received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design.
BFA, Industrial Design
|Oct 19, 2016||Chicago Tribue - How Airbnb got out of the 'Trough of Sorrow'|
|Sep 23, 2016||TNooz - Airbnb scoops up another $555 million in investment|
|Sep 10, 2016||This is Money - Give us a break, Airbnb! Home rental site faces tax storm over revenue sent to Ireland|
|Sep 8, 2016||TechCrunch - Here’s Airbnb’s plan to fix its racism and discrimination problem|
|Sep 8, 2016||Wired News - Airbnb Gets Serious About Fighting Discrimination|
|Aug 2, 2016||Boston Tech Flash - Theranos CEO steps down as presidential ambassador for entrepreneurship|
|Jul 21, 2016||Consumerist - Airbnb Enlists Former U.S. Attorney General To Address Discrimination|
|Jul 21, 2016||Business Insider Australia - Airbnb just hired former Attorney General Eric Holder to help fight discrimination|
Airbnb is an online community marketplace for...
- The Story No One Believed - Brian Chesky, Co-Founder and CEO AirBnB
- PandoMonthly: Fireside Chat With Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky
- Brian Chesky on the Power of Asking for Help | TIME 100
- Nasty Gal, AirBnb, and Pinterest Founders Discuss What It’s Like to Build a Business
- Airbnb: How the Sharing Economy is Redefining the Marketplace and Our Sense of Community
- An invitation from Brian Chesky: #OneLessStranger
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on expansion plans and legal battles