- Total Equity Funding
- $25k in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on January 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount
- San Francisco, California
- Taskforce gives teams and individuals the tools they need to stay organized without ever leaving the inbox.
- Niccolo Pantucci, Courtland Allen, Abdulrahman Tarbzouni, Husain Al-Mohssen
- Email, Messaging
Your email inbox is a never-ending avalanche of incoming work. Taming it on your own is hard.
Taskforce lets you convert emails into to-dos, so you can set reminders, add due dates, assign them to others, and check them off when they're done.
Funding Rounds (2) - $25kUpdate
Current Team (4)Update
|Jul 29, 2014||Techworld - Tech City chair Joanna Shields becomes PM's new digital advisor|
|Nov 12, 2013||The Next Web - 7 Great Services for Taking Back Control of Your Inbox|
|Oct 11, 2012||Venture Beat - How this 2-man startup plans to take on Sharepoint and Asana|
|Feb 10, 2012||Wired News - Wired Opinion: The Perpetual, Invisible Window Into Your Gmail Inbox|
|Sep 21, 2011||Life Hacker - Taskforce Updates|
|Jul 19, 2011||TechCrunch - Taskforce Pro|
|Jul 18, 2011||The Next Web - The Next Web|
|Jul 18, 2011||TechCrunch - Inbox Overload Begone: Taskforce Exits Beta, Goes Pro With Paid Version|
1461 Pine Street Suite 209
San Francisco, California 94109