- Standout Jobs has been closed and acquired
- Total Equity Funding
- $1.98M in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Montréal, Quebec
- Standout Jobs is a recruiting portal aimed at facilitating relationship-building between mid-sized companies and job candidates.
- Austin Hill, Benjamin Yoskovitz, Ben Yoskovitz, Fred Ngo
- Employment, Recruiting, Consulting, Software, B2B
Standout Jobs provides a Recruitment Communication Platform, to power companies' online recruiting efforts. The core is a do-it-yourself, interactive Career Site that helps engage and attract candidates, and build on-going relationships with them. As well, the Standout Jobs platform provides a candidate tracking tool, easier job marketing and candidate sourcing functionality.
Funding Rounds (1) - $1.98MUpdate
|Feb 25, 2016||Inc.com - The Shocking, Sad, Funny, and True Failures of 156 Startups|
|Aug 7, 2015||e27 News - Why do startups fail: Part 2|
|Jun 25, 2015||Tech Cocktail - A Dose of Intellectual Honesty: Interview with Accelerator Head and Serial Entrepreneur Ben Yoskovitz|
|Dec 8, 2014||Xconomy - The Risks and Opportunities in a Startup: Age 5 Years and Up|
|Sep 26, 2014||TechInAsia - 10 reasons why startups fail – from the confessions of founders|
|Jun 30, 2011||Tech Vibes - Techvibes' Comprehensive list of Canadian Tech Acquisitions [updated - now 75 transactions]|
|Oct 20, 2010||talenttech.com - Talent Technology acquired Standout Jobs|
|Oct 19, 2010||Business Journals - Talent Technology buys Seattle startup TalentSpring|
3981 St. Laurent Blvd.