- Total Equity Funding
- $3.24M in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.31M Venture on December 6, 2012
- SolarPrint develops and manufactures dye sensitized solar cell (DSSC) photovoltaic technology used in various consumer electronic products.
- Roy Horgan, Mazhar Bari, Andre Fernon
- RFID, Consumer Electronics, Solar, Electronics
SolarPrint Limited develops and manufactures dye sensitised solar cell (DSSC) photovoltaic technology. Its technology is used in various consumer electronic products, such as portable devices, displays, marine applications, solar battery rechargers, sensors, and active radio frequency identification tags; building materials, such as roofing, skylights, and internal and external fecades; and transportation products. The company also supplies components, such as titania pastes, ionic salts, electrolytes, organic dyes, PET and PEN substrates coated with ITO, glass substrates with FTO, PET with micro grid conducting surface, and nano materials for making DSSCs.
SolarPrint Limited was founded in 2008 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Funding Rounds (2) - $3.24MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (1)Update