Overview

Update
Headquarters:
New York, NY
Description:
revlayer offers video advertising solutions for the bloggers and site owners that embed YouTube, Revver and others.
Founders:
Categories:
Advertising
Website:
http://revlayer.com

Company Details

Update
Founded:
Unknown
Employees:
3 in Crunchbase

revlayer is an company taking a direct approach to solving the video advertising problem not just for video content owners but also for the blogger or site owner who embeds YouTube, Revver etc. videos directly in their site. Most of revlayer's competitors only allow content owners to monetize their videos through the use of advertisements.revlayer users place a simple line of code to their site to add a text or picture ad over their video player. To watch the video you need to either click on the ad or click the close button at the top right corner. revlayer clients are given two options for ad placement. Clients can show revlayer's ads for a 50/50 revenue split. If inclined, clients are also able choose 75% of ads displayed and take revenue generated from those ads while revlayer displays the other 25% and takes the revenue from its ads.revlayer works with most major video distributors including YouTube, BrightCove, Veoh and others.

Current Team (3)

Update

Products (1)

Update

News (3)

Update

Competitors (1)

Update
  • YouTube, a video-sharing platform, allows users to upload, view and share videos, including movie and music clips and amateur content.

Offices/Locations (1)

Update
  • Office

    New York, NY

    USA

Add Funding Rounds

Add Acquisitions

Add Board Members and Advisors

Add Sub Organizations

Add Memberships

Add Customers

Add Partners

Add Images

Add Videos