- Acquired by The Medicines Company on December 4, 2013
- Total Equity Funding
- $67.5M in 1 Round from 5 Investors
- San Diego, CA
- Rempex Pharmaceuticals engages in the discovery and development of antibacterial drugs for antibiotic resistance.
- Daniel D. Burgess, Jeffery Loutit, Michael Dudley
- Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Biotechnology
Rempex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a San Diego-based pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of new antibacterial drugs to meet the growing clinical need created by multi-drug resistant bacterial pathogens.
The companyâ€™s internal development pipeline focuses on combining proprietary formulations, PK/PD strategies and novel potentiating agents with proven antibiotics to overcome or directly inhibit the molecular mechanisms in bacteria responsible for antibiotic resistance.
Funding Rounds (1) - $67.5MUpdate
Current Team (8)Update
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
|Dec 4, 2013||genengnews.com - Medicines Company Acquires Rempex for Up to $474M|
|Dec 4, 2013||Fierce Biotech - Medicines Co. buys out Rempex's pipeline for hospital-acquired infections|
|Nov 9, 2011||rempexpharma.com - Rempex Pharmaceuticals raises 67500000 in venture round|
11535 Sorrento Valley Road
San Diego, CA 92121