- Total Equity Funding
- $51M in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $46M Series B on July 25, 2017
- Beijing, Beijing
- Our deep-learning-derived software in perception, semantic HD mapping, and path planning allows self-driving cars to become a reality.
- Xudong Cao, Gang Sun, Shaoqing Ren, Yan Xia
- Autonomous Vehicles, Transportation, Computer Vision, Automotive, Software, Artificial Intelligence, Mapping Services, Information Technology, Information Services
Momenta is building the “brains” for autonomous vehicles. Our deep-learning based software in perception, HD semantic mapping, and data-driven path planning enables the realization of full autonomy. Momenta offers multi-level autonomous driving solutions as well as big data products and services.
Momenta’s team is composed of some of the world’s top experts in computer vision and deep learning, including one of the authors of Faster R-CNN and ResNet, the most popular deep learning network, as well as winners of ImageNet 2015, MS COCO Challenge 2015, and ImageNet 2017. Momenta is leading the autonomous driving software space with advanced technical competence and a strong commitment to innovation.
Funding Rounds (3) - $51MUpdate
|Jul 27, 2017||momenta.ai - Building Autonomous Driving Brains|
|Jul 25, 2017||TechCrunch - Momenta raises $46M Series B for its self-driving car software|
|Jul 25, 2017||Asian Venture Capital Journal - Chinese self-driving car start-up Momenta raises $46m|
|Nov 14, 2016||36kr - 打造自动驾驶的大脑，Momenta完成500万美元A轮融资|
Dongsheng Dasha, 8 Zhongguancun East