- Total Equity Funding
- $2.59M in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.59M Series A on March 31, 2014
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Keona Health's Online Triage is a completely new way for nurse advice lines to increase efficiency and expand access to patients.
- Stephen Dean, Javed Mostafa, Oakkar Oakkar, Jimmy Kaanapu
- Health Care
Keona Health's Online Triage is a completely new way for nurse advice lines to increase efficiency and expand access to patients.
How does Keona Online Triage increase the productivity of your triage process?
- Patients answer standard triage protocol questions online, saving the nurse time.
- Patients get an instant recommendation for scheduling and self-care on simple cases.
- Nurses only follow up with patients who want to talk to the nurse, or need it based on their problem.
Funding Rounds (1) - $2.59MUpdate
|Aug 6, 2015||PRWeb Sitemap - Allscripts Developer Program Presents the Next Generation of Patient Triage|
|Apr 29, 2015||PRWeb Sitemap - North Florida Women's Care Selects Keona Health|
|Apr 24, 2015||PRWeb Sitemap - Keona Health Expands to Internal Medicine|
|Jan 11, 2015||Tech Cocktail - 7 Startups Unveiled at LaunchBox Digital Durham Demo Day|
|Oct 7, 2014||Venture Beat - 58 tech companies ask Congress to codify health IT laws so innovators know what the rules are|
|Apr 23, 2014||FinSMEs - Keona Health Raises $2.5M in Series A Funding|
|Feb 26, 2014||keonahealth.com - Keona Health raises 2525000 in venture round|
|Jul 10, 2013||TechCrunch - Backed By New Partnerships With Humana, Aetna & Verizon, Blueprint Health Debuts Its Third Class Of Healthcare Disruptors|
Chapel Hill, North Carolina