- Total Equity Funding
- $12.2M in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $12.2M Series B on May 27, 2010
- Funxional Therapeutics develops pharmaceutical products focusing on the treatment of various diseases and disorders.
- Callum Campbell, Jason Avery, David Grainger, Bob Schroff
- Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Biotechnology
Funxional Therapeutics Ltd. develops pharmaceutical products in the United Kingdom. Its product candidates include BN83470 for the treatment of respiratory indications, initially asthma; BN83250 for the prevention of surgical adhesion formation and for the treatment of stroke; and FX125L, an orally available small molecule that belongs to a therapeutic class named broad spectrum chemokine inhibitors. The company also offers early stage preclinical programs that focus on Alzheimer's disease, autoimmune disorders, and pain and diabetes. Funxional Therapeutics Ltd. as founded in 2005 and is based in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Funding Rounds (1) - $12.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
|May 27, 2010||OnBioVC - Funxional Therapeutics raises 12200000 in venture round|
Cambridge, CB1 1BH