- Total Equity Funding
- $67M in 4 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $25M Series D on August 6, 2014
- Sunnyvale, California
- Druva provides a unified data protection platform, increasing availability & visibility of business data and reducing management complexity.
- Jaspreet Singh, Milind Borate, Ramani Kothandaraman
- File Sharing, Cloud Data Services, Enterprise Software, Compliance, Mobile
As the industry’s fastest growing cloud-based data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations with over 50 PB of data under management. Today, 40% of corporate data resides beyond the data center on endpoints and in the cloud. This loss of visibility and control introduces new threats to data, forcing enterprises to rethink how to manage business continuity and information governance. Druva’s award-winning solutions offer a single dashboard for backup, availability and governance, dramatically reducing the effort to manage multiple systems, eliminating associated risks and significantly lowering TCO.
Funding Rounds (4) - $67MUpdate
|EMC Ventures||Series C||-|
|Indian Angel Network||Series A (Lead)||-|
|Nexus Venture Partners||Series B (Lead)|
|Sequoia Capital||Series A (Lead)|
|Series D (Lead)|
|Tenaya Capital||Series C|
Current Team (10)Update
|Aug 16, 2016||Business Wire - Infer Launches Industry’s First Predictive Account-Based Behavior Scoring|
|Jun 22, 2016||YourStory News - AppAlert has eased worries of parents of 15,000 children, with real-time school bus tracking|
|Jun 21, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: TransferWise Makes Money Transfer Simpler and Cheaper|
|Jun 17, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: GuaHao Targets China’s Healthcare|
|Jun 13, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: Oscar Plans to Expand Its Network|
|Jun 10, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: Paytm Plans Rapid Expansion|
|Jun 6, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: Moderna Therapeutics A Promising, Unproven Bet|
|Jun 1, 2016||Sramana Mitra - Billion Dollar Unicorns: WeWork Riding the Sharing Economy Wave|
Recommind, an enterprise search and categorization platform, organizes, manages and distributes information from multiple sources.
MobileIron manufactures Mobile Device Management solutions (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) for mobile devices.
Skyhook Wireless is a worldwide leader in location, powering location and context for apps, adtech and devices.
Amazon Web Services provides information technology infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services.
Microsoft, a software corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services.
150 Mathilda Place
Sunnyvale, California 94086
6 Battery Road
Singapore, Central Region 049909
1 Furzeground Way (Stockley Park)
London, England UB11 1BD
Muttha Chambers II
Level VI Senepati Bapat Marg
Pune, Maharashtra 411016
120 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria Victoria 3000
Event Appearances (11)
Upcoming Event Appearances (1)
December 05, 2016 - December 08, 2016
Venetian, 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 89109, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Enterprise-Defined Data Center: Focusing on Business Outcomes.
Past Event Appearances (10)
- Flex shares their endpoint protection strategy with Druva
- The biggest Druva impact for Lockheed Martin is the reliability of the data
- Phoenix Overview: Druva's Remote Server Backup and Archiving Solution
- How does Druva inSync work?
- Device refreshes and upgrades are made simple for ServiceNow with Druva
- Druva inSync: Endpoint Data Protection & Governance
- How does a government consulting firm provide global data protection for their clients?