- CrowdZone has been closed
- Total Equity Funding
- Undisclosed Amount in 1 Round
- Sunnyvale, California
- CrowdZone is a free mobile crowd network that connects fans in the stadium with fans who are watching at home.
- Todd Sullivan, George McMullen, Shashi Navar, Murgesh Navar
- iOS, Wireless, Sports, Apps, Mobile
CrowdZone is a free "Mobile Crowd Network" that comes alive during sports events, designed to enhance the overall fan experience by connecting fans in the stadium with fans watching at home. Fans can check into games, post photos, text ShoutOuts, win fan trophies and connect with friends while tailgating, at the stadium or watching at home.
Funding Rounds (1) - undisclosedUpdate
|Feb 29, 2012||TechCrunch - Self-Improvement Marketplace Betterfly Raises $1.5M, Gets A New CEO|
|Mar 25, 2010||TechCrunch - TC50 Demopit Winner CrowdZone Launches Mobile Social Network For Sports Fans|
|Mar 19, 2010||hurricanes.nhl.com - Carolina Hurricanes Uses CrowdZone|
800 W. Calfornia Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94086