Patent attorney and trademark lawyer for start ups, small biz and entrepreneurs serving Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.
Offering intellectual property strategy and education for small business on our website. Visit for timely patent, trademark and IP news. Serving clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Arizona, across the US, and abroad.
Mr. Lahser is licensed to practice in Arizona and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. His practice is limited exclusively to intellectual property law. Engineer and Entrepreneur
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Lahser worked as an engineer and entrepreneur for over 12 years:
* designing labor-allocation systems for assembly lines at Ford Motor Company; * expanding the drug manufacturing systems at Merckâ€™s flagship plant; * improving the â€œradio-ratingsâ€ process for Arbitron; * growing a niche software consulting practice; * coordinating Korean and US engineering teams on a warehousing and logistics project for Nike; * participating in the management of a family-owned, 25 location, retail business; * working pre-sales and writing governmental RFP for Compuware; and * co-authoring a custom ticketing and online seat assignment system for the NHLâ€™s Hartford Whalers (now the Carolina Hurricanes).
Patent Technology Areas
* Software & Business Process * Electronics and Computer * Mechanical * Technology and Engineering * Plants * Design * Internet Patents
Intellectual Property Practice Areas
* Trademarks * Copyright * International Intellectual Property * Technology Licensing * Trade Dress * Trade Secrets
* Arizona Surpeme Court * United States Patent and Trademark Office
Mr. Lahser participates in the following professional activities:
* Arizona Bar Associationâ€™s Intellectual Property Law Section; * American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA); * American Bar Association (ABA); * Maricopa County Bar Association; * Scottsdale Bar Association; and * frequent speaker on technology and the law.
Mr. Lahser graduated from the University of Michigan in 1991 receiving a Bachelor of Science degree. Later, he graduated from the University of Toledo, College of Law in 2000 receiving a Juris Doctor degree.
Mr. Lahser authors the website, PatentPod.com, which is popular with other patent attorneys. PatentPod.com hosts a podcast that provides analysis and the speak-able text of patent cases in MP3 format.