ScreenBullet is a digital signage solution working in the SaaS model.
The product is currently being actively developed. The planned key features are:
- ability to present stream media (audio, video),
- integration with free media providers such as YouTube, Flickr,
- integration with paid media providers such as iStockphoto, Last.fm,
- market for content editors,
- support for large number of peripherals attached to the device presenting the content.
The main difference between ScreenBullet and alike products is the assumption that devices presenting the media are are continuously connected to Internet what allows to push the products closer to private tv-like experience (vs electronic poster-like experience).