- June 28, 2011
- Social Media Platforms
A Google project headed by Vic Gundotra and Bradley Horowitz, Google+ is designed to be the social extension of Google.
Its features focus on making online sharing easy for users.
- "Circles," think social circles, akin to Facebook's lists.
- "Sandbar," a user-unifying toolbar.
- "Sparks," a search engine for sharing content between users.
- "Messenger," a group messaging app that allows users to share with certain "Circles."
- "Hangouts," group video chatting designed to allow up to 10 users video chat at once.
Each... See More