AutoPilot ensures the availability and performance of business applications from the datacenter to the cloud. Using complex event processing and business transaction management it provides real-time visibility of applications, middleware and transactions, as well as predictive alerting and problem prevention.
AutoPilot M6 TransactionWorksâ„¢ automatically performs all of the tasks required
for complete transaction message flow management.
Based on Nastel’s proven virtual complex event processing (CEP) engine, TransactionWorks raises the best-of-breed bar for real-time transaction monitoring across distributed and mainframe tiers.
TransactionWorksâ„¢ detects, gathers, tracks and analyzes transactions and message data in real time, on demand, to identify negative impacts on application performance and trigger appropriate alerts and corrective actions.
TransactionWorks gives you the power to:
- Monitor transactions end-to-end (.NET, JAVA, WMQ, TIBCO, Solace, CICS)
- Instantly detect delayed, compromised or incomplete transactions
- Provide notification and automated actions based on user-defined criteria
- Zero in with laser-like precision on any anomaly
- Plan for future growth, detect patterns, measure capacity
- Tracks transaction paths end-to-end
- Gathers statistics about transaction and message volume
- Stores all of the performance-related information in a SQL database
- Provides audit trail for all transactions and messages
- Generates reports about transaction activity: daily, weekly, monthly
- Includes user-defined, rule-based policies for real-time monitoring & alerting
- Analyzes transaction throughput and message volume in real-time
- Identifies the root cause of performance bottlenecks
Above: CICS TS 4.1 Topology
Above: Multi-tier FX Trading Flow
Above: Analysis of Messaging vs. Java vs. CICS transactions