OneSource for Salesforce
OneSource for Salesforce delivers OneSource company, industry, and executive content within Salesforce.com. OneSource offers ready-to-use information on 18 million public and private companies and 24 million executives worldwide.
Users can automatically link and upload OneSource company intelligence into Salesforce.com. Account Intelligence provides full business descriptions, sizing data (number of employees and annual revenues), key contacts, industry codes, news, corporate hierarchy and much more. OneSource data integrated into salesforce.com improves data quality, customer segmentation, and executive trust.
- Seamless contact updates with data de-duping: Account Intelligence enables users to access contact data for their accounts from OneSourceâ€™s comprehensive contact database. All contact information is de-duplicated upon import to improve data quality.
- Prospect Wizard delivers cleansed leads based on user-defined criteria Users prospect more effectively, building more qualified leads and a better pipeline. Leads are loaded directly in Salesforce.com, with no messy imports from excel spreadsheets.
- Instant access to relevant news & research: Account Intelligence gives users easy access to industry and company research right on the account detail page. This saves the time normally spent researching this information from disparate sources.
- Display of the current company profile information within account and lead records. Users may link to more detailed reports such as corporate financials, family trees, and executive reports.
- Nightly Company E-mail Alerts
- Saved Company Lists and Searches
- Industry module with research from Datamonitor, Freedonia, STAT-USA, BMI, and RMA.
- Optional Match & Append services pre-populate Salesforce.com with accurate account, contact, and lead records.
Above: Onesource for Salesforce Home Page
Above: OneSource for Salesforce Account with Company Profiler